The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network.
The Points Guy
- The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is one of the best credit cards available today with an annual fee around $100 or less.
- The sign-up bonus alone is worth at least six years’ worth of annual fees not taking into account other points you earn and other benefits.
- On a personal note, I’ve had this card since March 2012 and have only considered getting rid of it to upgrade to its beefier, premium-geared sibling, the Chase Sapphire Reserve. But for now, this one is still a staple in my wallet.
With so many great travel rewards credit cards out there, picking the right one can be tough! The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a longtime favorite of travelers looking to earn valuable rewards points redeemable for plane tickets, hotel nights, cruises, trains, and other travel adventures.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Hilton has announced limited-time offers for all of its Amex credit cards — sign up now to get up to 150,000 Hilton Honors points
- Which hotel credit card will get you the best value after the Marriott-SPG merger
- This hugely successful underwear startup has started making men’s dress shirts that won’t come untucked — and they fit like a glove
SEE ALSO: 4 reasons anyone who cares about credit card points and miles should be using Chase Ultimate Rewards
DON’T MISS: The best Chase cards you can sign up for now